Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Third Full Day Behind Me

We woke up to 20 degree weather on this beautiful island. Luckily we had class all morning and headed out to shoot our models at about 3pm. It was pretty funny to see 40 photographers with hats and scarves and big coats, and then the models were freezing in their strapless dresses. Regardless, I felt like I got some great images. These are just a few of my favorites from today. Looking forward to coming home. See you soon. srt
day3image1-copyblog

day3image2-copyblog

day3image3-copyblog

day3image5-copyblog

day3image6blog

day3image7blog

day3image4blog

6 comments:

CDeVita said...

Steph the images are amazing, and I can't help laughing about the freezing models. They did a good job not looking cold. Nate and I were planning to come over early Saturday anyway for a walk on the beach and breakfast. We have been talking about doing that for a while so we can just meet you for the ferry ride back and find a pretty spot in Southport if it is too windy on the island. Really though, I am waiting to hear the cookie story. peace, cd

Unknown said...

Love the picture with the groom running! Also like the one where the couple is behind the bars. Looking forward to seeing all the pics.
Penny

Jaime said...

waited for these all day yesterday! beautiful! cant wait to hear all about it. soak up the last day! jaime

Terry said...

Stephy, agree w/Cindi about the freezing models. The pics are so beautiful - know you're having a grand lifechanging experience. So sad I can't be there Saturday to hear about it in person. Insist that Pete set a date to bring the RV & me to Louisana!!!
Love you, Terry

Casey Cape said...

Hey Stephanie!
It was so great to meet you this past Thursday at Love Affair! You stood out from the crowd, and I looked up your webpage....amazing photos! I love the ones of JT and I also! I was wondering how the shot through the bars would turn out, and it was great! Do you think we could get a copy of some of the photos you took if you wouldn't mind? We would love to show everyone, and to forward your name around! So nice to meet you!!

Cassie Scaldaferri said...

These pictures are great! I love that you captured Stephen and I in the same pose but looking at both the front and back side! This was so much fun....you are extremely talented! Let us know if we can get copies!!