Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

First Photo Shoot


blog1

= blog2

We went out and had our first photo shoot today. It was rainy and windy, so we were limited on what we could do. It was very challenging to shoot with 4o women at the same time. Lots of heads and elbows ended up in photos.I have to turn one in for critiquing tomorrow. I will add more as I get them ready. I promised my children I would try to post some of the ocean tomorrow. Let me know what you think about my shots. We are learning some new lighting techniques. Most importantly today, we spent two hours on Life Management. Most of you know that is the real reason I am here. I got some great ideas that I hope to put into practice when I get home. srt

4 comments:

merdawson said...

Great images, Steph! Can't wait to hear all about your workshop experience. Thanks for listening Monday morning - you are the best! Everything's fine today! Love you, Mer

Jaime said...

I see the funky Steph in those images! YEAH! love them. cant imagine trying to shoot with all those woman and getting the right angle and lighting. beautiful shots! cant wait for you to share!

amy terral said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous. My favorites are the top two. Can't wait to hear what the critiques had to say.

Amy

Unknown said...

Awesome pics!!!! Think you could make me look that gorgeus!! Super Work!
Keep the faith!
Penny