Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day Two at Love Affair

Our second full day has been cram packed with excitement. The sun did shine today, so we got to go outside and explore the island. We didn't work with models today so I had some fun learning some new techniques on the beautiful scenery. These are really for my kids, because I promised them I would share the beach with them. It was freezing today, so don't think we were bathing in the sun. My new motto today is: I want to bake cookies. I'll explain more later, but that is a goal I have set for myself when I return. It made everyone cry here today so I'm not ready to get emotional again with you, but just know that it was a huge step for me. Enjoy the images. Jase, Sadie, & Lillie Kate: I love you! Mom will be home soon. srt

lighthouseblog1

beachblog1

houseblog

lifesaverblog

boatblog

sandedgeblog

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Love the reds and blues! Nice comp and can't wait to hear about the cookies. How did I know your moto would have something to do with cookies!? I know you can't wait to see your fam but soak up the next few days. I know it is sooo fun! ;) Jaime

amy terral said...

I hope I'm there when you bake them, you know how much I looooovvveee cookies. Beautiful images. Very peaceful and reflective. Don't forget to take notes!
Love ya, Amy

kelly boyett said...

I miss you momma and I like your pictures - Sadie
I wish I was there with you. I love you and I am ready for you to come home. - Lillie Kate

Pictures look absolutely wonderful. I am ready for the new journey you are about to take SRT Photography on. Let's climb aboard and bake some cookies! See you soon ~ kelly

Unknown said...

Sounds like the other ladies could feel your pain! Wish I could have heard your story! I'm anxious to hear it all.
Love,
Penny

Sarah Vining said...

The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Wish I was there. Can't wait to see what's new to come with SRT. Talk soon.
Sarah

Unknown said...

I love that shot of the lighthouse!
Erich