Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Heading Home

Our workshop ended last evening with a night at the spa. We had manicures, pedicures, and massages, even parafin wax peels. It was a great way to end an incredible week. I have learned so much about myself and what I need to do to enjoy my wonderful life God has blessed me with, and at the same time keep my business succesful. I look forward to sharing more of this week with you in the weeks to come. I will post more photos; I even had a photo shoot (those should be interesting). I fly home at 6pm tonight and cannot wait to see my incredible family. srt

3 comments:

Jaime said...

i know you had a blast and i am so glad you got to have a relaxing night of pampering! ive never done that myself! cant wait to hear the stories! j

Amanda said...

Gracen is ready to see her Aunt Peppy!

Caroline said...

I want to hear about those cookies that you are going to bake with your kiddos! Post some pictures when you do it!