Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Love Affair Workshop is two days away

All of you who have been part of my life for the past two months know that I have been blessed with the opportunity to attend a powerful workshop for women. I will fly out of Jackson on Monday morning for Wilmington, NC and then ferry over to Bald Head. It will be 5 days of intense photography focusing on the challenges women face with wanting first and foremost to honor God and their families. I have never felt more confident that this is what I needed to refocus my business and redesign a plan that will keep everyone happy. To all of you who have supported me and prayed for me over the past few months, thank you. I don't know where I would be without you. If you have not visited the Love Affair blog, go check it out at: www.loveaffairworkshop.com . You can read my bio by choosing Stephanie on the far left column. Those of you who have left comments there have blown me away by your love and support. God is just reaffirming that I am where I need to be. I will do my best to blog this week to keep you posted on how things are going. Please leave comments, its the only way I will know you've been here. See you in a week. srt

No comments: