Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Garrett & Lu

There is something about sharing in the celebration when a couple gets engaged that excites me. But this engagement, is beyond exciting. I have known Lura Margaret and Garrett for over 12 years and they are so special to me. We have all been waiting for this for quite a while. Garrett & Lu, thank you so much for wanting me to be a part of this wedding. It meant the world to me that you made that happen. And thank you for letting me do my thing with you. These photos are amazing. To me they truly reflect how much fun the two of you are and how much you love each other. These are just a few of my favorites. srt







No comments: