Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Monday, March 17, 2008

Cindi & Nathan at Bald Head

Many of you may not know that I actually got the opportunity to shoot an engagement session on the last day of my conference. The timing of this just worked out perfectly. My conference ended on early Saturday morning, so Cindi and Nathan decided to ferry over to Bald Head and spend the day with me there. Cindi was my childhood best friend. We met when I was three years old and I spent many summers with her family in Wilmington. Unfortunately we don't get to see each other very often, so I was thrilled to get to spend the day with her and Nathan. Years may have passed as we have grown older, but time with her took me back to sweet sweet memories. It was just another way God showed me in that week, the blessings I have been given over the years. I don't ever want to take one for granted. Cindi, thanks for being a part of my life changing experience, and thanks for sharing your precious Nathan with me. I think I captured your love perfectly. srt




1 comment:

nathangeo said...

Stephanie,

Cindi and I had such a wonderful time! It was truly great to get to know you and share life with you. I recognized your bond with Cindi and appreciate it very much. You are blessed indeed when no matter how far you go in life you meet your friend and pick up where you left off.

Also, much thanks for sharing your gift. You have a way of not only seeing a shot, but seeing the essence of a moment. Your gift is priceless!

With much thanks and appreciation,
Nathan