Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mary Kathryn & David

I am in Baton Rouge this weekend shooting an amazing couple. I was able to get a few shots of them after their rehearsal last night and just thought it would be fun to share them with you today, their wedding day. This day will be nothing short of spectacular and it reassures me that dreams really do come true. Thank you Mary Kathryn for entrusting this special day with me. I love you. srt






1 comment:

photographing autism said...

beautiful couple! great job! i cant wait to see the posts of the wedding. sounded like it was fun! see you soon! jaime