Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jackson

Emily won this session for Jackson about a year ago. We've tried several times to have the session, but Jackson managed to keep some bumps and bruises that always got in the way. He was such a ham for the camera and just loved being outside. Here are my favorites. srt


No comments: