Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Friday, July 4, 2008

Hawthorne Sullivan

Meridith and Joey were the first couple to have a wedding at the Black Bear Country Club in Delhi, Louisiana. The setting was splendid, the weather was hot, but it was beautiful. Here are a few of my favorites from the day. srt






















3 comments:

AnnaClaire said...

Hey Stephanie, thank you so much for posting some of Mer's pictures! They're wonderful! She was by far the prettiest bride that I've ever seen! ac

Aunt Connie said...

Oh, Meridith Mae Ellen Hawthorne Sullivan! You are so lovely! I've been going to this site every day since May 18th. Stephanie has it going on, GF! Thank you for sharing. I love you! Hugs! Aunt Connie

Stephanie, Thank you for posting a few pictures; am so looking forward to seeing the rest. You are so talented!

The Sabbatinis said...

Meridith, you look gorgeous!!! It looks like you had a perfect wedding day!! Email me one day! I would love to chat with ya! sarahpsabbatini@yahoo.com

Stephanie-
All the pics on the blog are just awesome! Baby Sabbatini is not due until late October, but I will be calling you!! The pictures of Isabelle were so pretty! Take Care, Sarah