Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Monday, April 21, 2008

This is a TEST

People are always commenting to me about images from the blog, but rarely do any of you leave comments. So this is a test for all the blog stalkers I have out there. I want to see how many of you will leave a comment in a 48 hour period. All you have to do is click on the word comment under this post and tell me who you are. You do not have to be a subscriber to leave a comment, but leave your name in the post or it will say anonymous. Who knows maybe I'll throw your name all in a hat and give away something fun. Comments are fun because they let me know who is looking and which images people like. Thanks so much for checking things out. srt

14 comments:

adrogan said...

Hey stef....This is angie rogan. I enjoylooking at your pictures. I miss seeing you...

Ashley Bray said...

Hey Steph, it's Ashley Bray. I love seeing how your pictures have evolved esp over the last year!
A

Jaime said...

Hey Stephanie, this is Jaime Irby.
I check your blog everyday to see what new pics you have put up! I love the new style that you have!

Stephanie Rae Thornton said...

It's ME, Kelly B. and I check it out as often as I can. I am a stalker. I just really enjoying looking at your art.

taraewallace said...

Love all your pictures, Tara Wallace

Vicki said...

Hi...
I've always wanted to leave a comment but couldn't without a Google account so now I have one.
I LOVE Stephe's pictures and appreciate you so much for all you've done...you're the best!!

Vicki

patti s. said...

Hey Stephanie.. It's Patti Shivers.. I have added your site to my favorites list..I check it daily.. Carol Ann is too cute!! God has given you a talent...Keep up the good work..I had to get a Google account also in order to comment.

Jackie said...

Hi Stephanie,
it's been a while since I checked your blog. Your amazing!!! Loved your last engagements. Keep up the good work.
jackie

Becky Webb said...

Hey Stephanie, this is Becky Webb, I enjoy looking at your site everyday. Your pictures are so creative and beautiful.

Susan said...

Stephanie,
I have been checking your blog almost daily for about 6 months now. I heard about your photography businesss through a coworker who has had pictures of her daughters made by you. I have really enjoyed seeing the Sr. portraits! My daughter will be a JR. next year! I know who to call for Sr. pics!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures with us! You have an amazing talent!!

Susan Wilmore

amy terral said...

Hey Girl, It's me, "amysue". I work with you and I didn't even know you had posted this. Had to throw my name in also as a huge fan, but you get to hear that from me daily. Keep up the good work - your senior images ROCK!

Lisa Coody said...

Stephanie, this is Lisa Coody. I have enjoyed looking at your pics ever since you have been online. I love all of your work. Thanks for the beautiful pics of Carol Ann, how will I ever choose!!! Love Ya, Lisa

Priss said...

Stephanie-you are my lifeline to home! Your pictures are so amazing-and so awsome! I will be calling you to take Jackson's Senior pics this summer or early fall--My guess would be that Jackson will want to take them at home in LP--where our hearts forever remain. Miss you-keep up the good work.

Dad said...

Steph. i have some neighbors looking for some nature scenes that u have had in the past. u know i like what i c.
Dad