Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Friday, April 11, 2008

Jon Jon

I must say, I enjoyed this shoot. Not only was Jon Jon incredibly easy to capture, he was willing to try some unusual locations. I did learn that he wasn't going to scare off any snakes for me. I think I might have to let Hollister see these. Here are my favorites. srt






2 comments:

averi said...

wow! These look great Stephanie!

Jaime said...

you were right steph! and did you see his shirt!? it says redondo beach! WHOO HOO!