Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Michael B.

It is not very often that I get the opportunity to shoot family heritage during a senior portrait. Michael had the great idea of heading out to the family farm for his pictures. I fell in love with the old barn and great fences. Michael said that his dad and his uncles all had their senior portraits taken out there. His grandfather, Michael Sr., showed up and we got a great shot of them together. Thanks Michael, for giving some thought on your location. You will treasure these for a long time. Here are my favorites. srt






No comments: