Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Friday, April 18, 2008

Carol Ann

It seems like seniors have dominated the blog lately, so I didn't want any of you to think that I had forgotten how to capture precious children. This was my first chance to shoot Carol Ann, and she really loved the spotlight. This is a new line of storyboards that I am offering. The words below are causing great pleasure, charming, wrapped around one's finger. I think that is exactly how her daddy would describe her. srt


1 comment:

Sarah Vining said...

She is too cute. The word describes the pictures perfectly.