Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Friday, June 6, 2008

Where are all the pictures?

Everyone has been asking why I haven't been posting. I think the senior sessions had lots of visitors and now things have slowed down on the blog. But believe me, nothing slowed down in May. I had 4 weddings in a row, one of which I flew to; a precious Kindergarten graduate, Lillie Kate; multiple school shoots to wrap up the year at Briarfield, including a full day of shooting their graduation; a dance recital, which many of you know includes 3 trips to Monroe for practice and rehearsals; and in one week, hosted 2 parties for retirees, one of which was at my house, and an engagement party, also at my house with over 100. All of this going on with two week house guests from Washington, DC, my dear Aunt Annette and her friend Helen. In between I managed to shoot 9 sessions which originally intended to only be 4. So that is my explanation for the lack of blogging. Seven of the nine sessions are ready to blog so check back soon, and keep your eye out for the weddings also. Thanks so much for the encouraging words so many of you leave. I celebrate my third year in business August 1st and I continue to be amazed by the journey. Love you all. srt

3 comments:

Jaime said...

ive been checking daily. i know they are coming soon! j

n8 said...

We love you and have been praying for you and your family since there has been so much flooding. If you get a chance please call or e-mail and let us know that you are ok.

We love you!

n8 & cd

n8 said...

I've been more worried about you and your family with all of the flooding thats been going on. Cindi and I love you and miss you terribly. So do the boys. They talk about you all the time and want to come visit.

You are in our prayers and we love you!

n8 & cd