Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Winn Wilson

Everyone has been wondering where all the wedding photos have been. April kicked off my wedding season full swing and as you know, I am always a little behind. OK, a lot behind. Frankie & Roberts wedding was in Rosedale, Mississippi at Grace Episcopal Church. This old church was perfect for the most quaint, southern wedding I have ever experienced. The couple, the guests, the church, the beautiful weather all made the day perfect. Special thanks to Amanda Cottingham at The Pantry for the referral. Here are just a few of my favorites. I think you will see how special this wedding truly was. srt

























2 comments:

Frankie Wilson said...

Stephanie -
I absolutely love the photographs you posted to the blog. They really do evoke the emotions that I was experiencing on my wedding day. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Frankie

Unknown said...

Stephanie,
I finally got home and got my computer connected to server. What can I say--they took my breath away and every time I look at them it happens again...plus tears. It was a perfect day in every way and you captured it. What a gift you have been given, and how lucky our family is to be on the receiving end. They are lovely--and thank you for the sweet note that pre-empted the photographs. All my best, LaMarr Winn (retired mob for now!)