Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Take a Look


This is what we are dealing with here at my home. 2.5 acres completely submerged in water. My house is an island in Lake Providence. Thanks to the many men and women who sandbagged day and night, we still remain dry on the inside. Pumps continue to run 24 hours a day to keep it that way. I will post better pictures tomorrow as I can. You can only boat in and out, so we will be moving out tomorrow to live with relatives until the water recedes. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. srt

2 comments:

Jaime said...

praying for you!

Amanda said...

Never thought I would ever see this. So glad it stayed out of the house!