Welcome to SRT Photography

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my site. This is the blog for my photography business which is located in Lake Providence, Louisiana. I will celebrate my 3rd year in business next month. It has been a journey and it continues to evolve everyday. Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
For more information visit my full website link on the left of this page. Or you can contact me at srtphotography@bellsouth.net.
Current News: July and August are booked!! I will open scheduling in August for the Christmas season.
Hope you enjoy!
stephanie rae thornton

Monday, August 4, 2008

Truett Rieger

When I have a bride that calls me that has no tie to Lake Providence, it's always exciting for me. Stacey and John came over to do their bridal and engagement photos and I instantly loved them. They are such a sweet couple and have been together for a very long time. It was a hot day in June for this wedding set in Calhoun, Louisiana. Loved the Harley! Here are a few of my favorites. srt












No comments: